This comprehensive two day Vehicle Wrap Training Course is perfect for beginners and also relatively new wrappers who would like to improve on their skills. It covers all the basic techniques to wrap an entire vehicle, using a range of branded digital print and coloured wrap films, including 3M™, Avery Dennison and Arlon.
The course is practically based but with some theory during the first morning. This gives each attendee as much time as possible to work with the wrapping films on a variety of car and van panels, practising techniques to approach various challenges.
Our trainers Gill Harrison and Mike Szwacki will be on hand to provide plenty of one-to-one tuition over the course of two days.
The session will include:
• A great balance of theory/hands-on practice
• Opportunity to use a range a range of branded wrap films, including 3M™, Avery Dennison and Arlon.
• Learn how to approach irregular surfaces and recesses found on many vehicles.
• Tool bag including essential wrapping tools.
• Certification of attendance.