Next working day delivery available on orders made before 6PM
1000s of products in stock
Order online, by phone or email
Next working day delivery
Access advice and support

Product details

Avery Dennison 5100 Diffuser Films are premium quality cast vinyl films designed for use as a light diffuser. 5100 Diffuser Films applied onto flexible and rigid substrates balance the light distribution of a backlit sign and eliminate the issue of hot spots.

5130 Diffuser Film diffuses 30% of light and blocks out the remaining 70%. 5160 Diffuser Film diffuses 60% of back lit light and blocks 40%.

Product specifications

Downloads

Videos

Technical information

Product specifications

Downloads

Videos

Technical information

Be in the know!

Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news and offers.