In these challenging times we would like to reassure our customers about the appropriate steps William Smith Group 1832 is taking to minimise the effect COVID-19 is having on our business. As things change, it will be our aim to keep customers informed and updated.
The following is an overview of the current position and actions being taken:
- Currently we have no cases of COVID-19 within the company and the William Smith Group is fully operational.
- The material warehouse remains open with excellent stock levels for all main product lines and there is no foreseen disruption at this stage. If customers require materials or any tools and accessories sending, they can get in touch in the usual ways.
- Our manufacturing plant remains open. Signage orders are being fulfilled and delivery times remain unaffected. Currently, we have stock of all sign making materials.
- Visitors to the warehouse and the main manufacturing site have been restricted to essential visits only.
- We have also restricted the movement of all employees and the external sales team are now working from home. All communication channels remain open so please get in touch in the usual way, when and where required.
- We are in contact with our main suppliers to monitor the situation on an ongoing basis. All of our suppliers including 3M, Avery Dennison, Arlon, Vion and Contra Vision remain fully operational and supply channels are normal at this time.
As things stand, our company is working as usual, and we are doing everything practicably possible to manage the situation. Updates will follow if circumstances change further.
If you have any questions, please contact your usual William Smith Group 1832 representative for further details.